COEH’s Continuing Education Program is holding their 29th Annual San Francisco Bay Area Summer Institute the week of July 25-29, 2016, in Downtown Oakland.
- Fundamentals of Industrial Hygiene
- Fundamentals of Workplace Safety
- Climate Change and Worker Health
- The Experienced Employee: Aging and Workplace Challenges
- Worker’s Compensation: Fundamentals
- Worker’s Compensation: Emerging Issues
- Ergonomics: The Science of Sitting
Continuing Education Credits for Physicians , Nurses, Industrial Hygienists, and Safety Professionals.
For complete details on the courses being offered, visit the 2016 COEH-CE Summer Institute website.